top of page

Immigration Law


Navigate Practice Areas:

Our firm provides a wide range of legal services to meet the particular challenges in immigration today. Our goal is to provide our clients with realistic assessments of possible results in their specific circumstances in an honest and fair manner.

Our firm understands the need for a trusted legal professional in navigating the convoluted rules and requirements demanded under immigration law. Thus, we are dedicated to guiding you through your process.

Our immigration law services include, but are not limited to:

●  Non-immigrant visa applications (travel and business)

●  Family-based petitions

●  Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions

●  U visas: Immigrant relief for crime victims

●  Special immigrant juvenile petitions

●  Citizenship & Naturalization

What Do These Petitions Mean?

Non-Immigrant Visas (Personal/Business)

The United States issues non-immigrant visas allowing foreign nationals with no immigrant intent to enter the United States for a limited and specific period of time. Some of these non-immigrant visas include work visas, student visas, travel visas, and special program visas.

Our firm can work with you to comply with the requirements needed to qualify under one of these visas.

Family-Based Petitions

An immediate family member of United States citizens, including parents, spouses, or children under 21, may be eligible for immigrant visas for permanent residence.

However, petitioners who do not qualify as an "immediate" family member may qualify under a preference category system, which is typically issued in a limited amount.

Our firm can assist with your application and answer any questions you may have regarding eligibility and other questions regarding the process.

Violence Against Women Act Petitions

Under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), an individual married to an abusive U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident spouse may obtain Deferred Action or Permanent Residency without any help from their abusive spouse. The same petition applies to abused children who may apply for these same benefits either as a derivative of their petitioning parent or on their own.

All applications under this program are confidential, and the abusive U.S. Citizen or Resident spouse is not part of the self-petitioning process. All the information provided by a self-petitioner is confidential, and the government cannot disclose any information to the abusive spouse or parent.

Our firm can guide you through the self-petitioning process in obtaining your permanent residency.

U Visas

The U visa is a United States non-immigrant visa that is specifically set aside only for victims of crimes who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse while in the U.S. 

This program only applies to victims who are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in investigating or prosecuting criminal activity.

Our firm can help you navigate this special visa's intricate requirements to protect you and your interests during the process.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions

The Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Petition is a special visa that allows minor children in the U.S. without a parent or legal guardian in the United States. To apply for this petition, the minor must go through a process in their state's family law court; and that process should be completed before the minor turns 18 years old.

Our firm can assist you through the complex nature of this visa petition.

Citizenship & Naturalizations

Generally, a lawful permanent resident is eligible to apply for Naturalization in either three or five years, depending on how they obtained their permanent residency or if they are in the U.S. Armed Forces, on an expedited basis. Applying for naturalization has several requirements, including filling out the formal application.

Our firm can guide you through the naturalization process, including determining eligibility, fulfilling the requirements and forms, and answering any questions you may have that pertain to your situation.

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!



If you have any business, tax, or immigration law issues, please call us today!

bottom of page